Lots of newness going on around the Brigade lately!
The first order of business: The contest!
That's right, the FLDB wants YOU to create our official fliers for summer/fall '08! Just follow the guidelines below and you're in like Quinn. All submissions are due by July 15th.
So, here's what you do to enter:
- Make sure the flier is YOUR ORIGINAL WORK
your submission to us at the zine
- Include your name and the image
- Use any medium you want
- Fliers can be as small as 3x4 or as large as 6x8. Please no whole pages!
- If you have any questions, email us or post a thread on the message boards.
- Have fun!
What should be included on the flier (This is important. If your flier doesn't meet these points, you will not be considered):
- The flier should match the theme of the zine, call it Southern Gothic if you like
- Include the URL for either the Myspace (http://www.myspace.com/famouslivingdeadbrigade
), the message boards (http://famousldb.proboards81.com
or the zine (http://http://famousldb.blogspot.com
, or include all three
- Do your best to explain what we have or what we do at the FLDB
- Please include somewhere the words "The Famous Living Dead Brigade" besides a URL (I'm afraid if I don't say that, someone will forget.)
- Other than that, do whatever you like!
Once again, please follow these guidelines closely! And have fun!
More information is available at the zine!
Secondly, gh0st and I have been busy little bees lately, creating a promo video (with special effects!) for the FLDB. If you have friends you would like to introduce to the Brigade, send them to the Myspace, the boards, and show them this!
And post it wherever you can! Spread it around!
Also, the boards
are undergoing some belated spring cleaning. Any members who have signed up and made five posts or less
are going to be deleted! If this includes you, get on those boards and say something! :D
Lastly, your mission still stands - share the Brigade with anyone you think needs it. Get the word out there. The FLDB is a home to anyone who needs shelter, but people need to know that there is shelter before they can find that warm, dry place to sleep.
So get crackin', folks!